LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME IN THE EAST BAY?
As a long time resident in the East Bay I have had the opportunity to interact with many areas through the 580/680 corridor, including areas like Oakland, Castro Valley, Hayward, Fremont, Newark, San Ramon, and Walnut Creek. I currently reside in the Tri-Valley area of Dublin so i have various faucets to connect with when looking for a new condo or home to move into the Dublin, Livermore, and Pleasanton area.
If you are looking for an investment property or trying to steal a low-priced REO Foreclosure or Short Sale I can definitely help you locate what you are looking for. My original background was in loan financing so i know quite a bit about the other side of short sales and foreclosures. I have interacted with banks and know the paperwork that helps make these deals come to life. They are a lengthy process at times but well worth the wait if patience is part of your program.
The great thing about the East Bay is the diversity of properties and lifestyles of living. From city style life to rural country living, the East Bay has a multitude of ranges and styles to choose from. With my help, I can help you find what you are looking for with some digging and interacting with other real estate agents in the area.
Buyer Agent Services Offered:
- Offer Private Consultations Weekly (In-Person, Phone, Email)
- Fast Response times via email and phone. (No Long 2-3 hour delays)
- Immediate listing updates of new properties added on MLS that fit your criteria sent to your email
- Open House Tours and Private Showing Appointments that work for your schedule
- I can walk you through all the Purchase Paperwork and Disclosures.
- Best Part is with my loan background i am able to go over line items on all closing settlement forms and give you a good idea what fees run and what you should be paying (Most Realtors know very little about this side of the industry)